Matchroom Boxing will hold its next PPV on Saturday, April 30th. Madison Square Garden in New York, New York will play host to the event. There is an eight-fight card that includes three title fights. The night will be headlined by a huge main event. Katie Taylor will take on Amanda Serrano for the undisputed women’s lightweight title. The PPV will start at 7:30 p.m. ET with the ring walks for the main event tentatively scheduled for 10:15 p.m. ET. They are subject to change and depend on the length of the undercard.
The main event opened pretty close at DraftKings Sportsbook. Taylor is the slight underdog with +110 odds which makes Serrano the favorite installed at -135. Taylor is 20-0 and ranked No. 1 on The Ring’s pound-for-pound list. Serrano is 42-1-1 and ranks No. 3 on the list.
The card also features a battle for the top of the women’s super middleweight division. Elin Cederroos puts her WBA and IBF titles on the line against Franchón Crews-Dezurn, who puts her WBC and WBO titles. The winner will claim the undisputed super middleweight title. Crews-Dezurn is a -145 favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook, while Cederroos is a +120 underdog.
Full Card for Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano
- Main event: Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano; for the WBA, WBC, WBO and IBF women’s lightweight titles
- Jessie Vargas vs. Liam Smith; Super welterweight
- Franchon Crews Dezurn vs. Elin Cederroos; for the WBA, WBC, WBO and IBF women’s super middleweight titles
- Galal Yafai vs. Miguel Cartagena; WBC international flyweight title
- Reshat Mati vs. Joe Eli Hernandez; Welterweight
- Khalil Coe vs. William Langston; Light heavyweight
- Austin Williams vs. Chordale Booker; for the vacant WBA continental Americas middleweight title
- Skye Nicolson vs. Shanecqua Paisley Davis; Women’s featherweight