Premier Boxing Champions and Mayweather Promotions will host their next PPV on Saturday, May 28th. The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York will host the 10-bout card. There will be six preliminary matches before the start of the four-bout main card. The main event of the evening will feature Gervonta Davis taking on Rolando Romero for the WBA regular lightweight title.
Gervonta “Tank” Davis is putting his undefeated 26-0 record on the line. He has 24 victories by knockout in his career. He is coming off a rare unanimous decision victory against Isaac Cruz in December 2021. Davis is the heavy favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook with -1100 odds.
Ronaldo “Rolly” Romero is also undefeated and heads into this one at 14-0. He is also a knockout specialist and has 12 wins by KO in his career. His last two victories have come by knockout. Most recently, he secured the seventh-round knockout against Anthony Yigit in July of 2021. Romero is the underdog installed at +650.
- Main event: Gervonta Davis vs. Rolando Romero; 12 rounds for lightweight title
- Erislandy Lara vs. Gary “Spike” O’Sullivan; 12 rounds for middleweight title
- Jesus Ramos vs. Luke Santamaria; 10 rounds, junior middleweight
- Eduardo Ramirez vs. Luis Melendez; 10 rounds, junior lightweight
- Luis Arias vs. Jimmy Williams; 10 rounds, super welterweight
- Jose Belloso vs. Jalil Hackett; 6 rounds, welterweight
- Cuttino Oliver vs. Jahden Lewis; 4 rounds, super bantamweight
- Mia Ellis vs. Jaica Pavilus; 6 rounds, lightweight
- Adrian Benton vs. Jose Antonio Meza; 6 rounds, super lightweight
- Arnold Gonzalez vs. Tracey McGruder; 6 rounds, welterweight