Premier Boxing Champions and Mayweather Promotions will host their next PPV on Saturday, May 28th. The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York will host the 10-bout card. There will be six preliminary matches before the four-bout main card. The main event of the evening will feature Gervonta Davis taking on Rolando Romero for the WBA regular lightweight title. Ahead of that fight, the co-main event will see Erislandy Lara take on Gary O’Sullivan for the WBA regular middleweight title.
Lara enters with a 28-3-3 record and has won his last three fights. His most recent loss came against Jarrett Hurd in April of 2018 when he lost by split decision. Lara is coming off a first-round knockout victory against Thomas LaManna in May of 2021.
O’Sullivan has a 31-4 record heading into this bout. He has only been able to fight twice since March of 2019 as he had two fights canceled. In January of 2021, he took a loss against Jaime Munguia when his corner threw in the towel in the 11th round. He was able to follow that up with a win in May of 2021 against Nodar Robakidze by unanimous decision.
- Main event: Gervonta Davis vs. Rolando Romero; 12 rounds for lightweight title
- Erislandy Lara vs. Gary “Spike” O’Sullivan; 12 rounds for middleweight title
- Jesus Ramos vs. Luke Santamaria; 10 rounds, junior middleweight
- Eduardo Ramirez vs. Luis Melendez; 10 rounds, junior lightweight
- Luis Arias vs. Jimmy Williams; 10 rounds, super welterweight
- Jose Belloso vs. Jalil Hackett; 6 rounds, welterweight
- Cuttino Oliver vs. Jahden Lewis; 4 rounds, super bantamweight
- Mia Ellis vs. Jaica Pavilus; 6 rounds, lightweight
- Adrian Benton vs. Jose Antonio Meza; 6 rounds, super lightweight
- Arnold Gonzalez vs. Tracey McGruder; 6 rounds, welterweight