Stephen Fulton Jr. (20-0, 8 KOs) will put his WBC and WBO super bantamweight titles on the line against former unified champion Danny Roman on Saturday June 4, at the Minneapolis Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The 12-round bout will be broadcast on Showtime that will start at 9 p.m.
Fulton, from Philadelphia, turned pro in 2014 and won his debut by TKO over Isaac Badger. He won the WBO super bantamweight title with a unanimous decision over Angelo Leo on January 23, 2021 and added the WBC super bantamweight title with a tight majority decision win over Brandon Figueroa on November 27.
The Los Angeles-born Roman turned pro in 2010 and spent the first 2/3rds of his career fighting through the tough club and small events circuit in southern California. Roman won the WBA super bantamweight title with a TKO win over Shun Kubo on September 3, 2017 in Japan. He added the IBF title with a majority decision over T.J. Doheny, but lost both title in a disputed split decision to Murodjon Akhmadaliev on January 30, 2020 in Miami.
Full Card (odds via DraftKings Sportsbook)
- Main event: Stephen Fulton Jr. (-600) vs. Danny Roman (+425); super bantamweight title
- David Morrell (-1600) vs. Kalvin Henderson (+850); super middleweight
- Karl Dargan vs. Alfredo Santiago, 10 rounds, junior welterweights
- Jose Tito Sanchez vs. Ariel Perez De La Torre, 8 rounds, junior featherweights
- Bek Nurmaganbet vs. Khainell Wheeler, 6 rounds, super middleweights
- Travon Marshall vs. Marcus Washington, 6 rounds, junior middleweights
- Demler Zamora vs. Raul Chirino, 6 rounds, junior lightweights
- Yevgeniy Pavlov vs. Alexis Salido, 6 rounds, junior featherweights
- Malik Warren vs. Pedro Hernandez, 6 rounds, junior lightweights
- Ablaikhan Zhussupov vs. Edgar Ramirez, 4 rounds, junior middleweights
- Abilkhan Amankul vs. Devontae McDonald, 4 rounds, middleweights
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL/IN/MI/NJ/PA/WV/WY), 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org/chat (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-877-770-STOP (7867) (LA), 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY), visit OPGR.org (OR), call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN), ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 (ONT), or 1-888-532-3500 (VA). 21+ (18+ NH/WY; 19+ ONT). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/LA/MI/NH/NJ/NY/ONT/OR/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions. DraftKings operates pursuant to an Operating Agreement with iGaming Ontario. Please play responsibly.