The LIV Golf Tour is a new eight-event professional golf circuit with more prize money than has ever been on offer per tournament. A total of $255 million will be given away for players that choose to sign on with the Saudi Arabian-backed venture, which has been founded with plenty of controversy already.
Each event will have a total prize pool of $25 million, with $20 million given based on stroke play results just as in most golf tournaments. The other $5 million is based on a team allocation, with 12 player captains drafting three teammates each.
Here is the complete schedule for the 2022 LIV Golf season. All events except the first in London and the last in Miami will run from Friday-Sunday.
- June 9-11: Centurion Golf Club, London, England
- July 1-3: Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club, Portland, OR
- July 29-31: Trump National Golf Club, Bedminster, NJ
- September 2-4: The International, Boston, MA
- September 16-18: Rich Harvest Farms, Chicago, IL
- October 7-9: Stonehill Golf Club, Bangkok, Thailand
- October 14-16: Royal Greens Golf Club, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- October 27-30: Team Championship, Trump National Doral, Miami, FL