ESPN is offering a Friday night Top Rank card out of Temecula, and the junior welterweight division gets the spotlight. Arnold Barboza Jr (26-0, 10 KO) and Danielto Zorrilla (16-0, 12 KO) meet in a bout to move one of them a little more firmly into contender status. Barboza is a -175 favorite at DraftKings Sportsbook while Zorrilla is a +135 underdog.
The card gets started at 7 p.m. with preliminaries airing exclusively on ESPN+. The main card gets started at 9 p.m. and will air on ESPN and ESPN+. Along with Barboza-Zorrilla, the main card includes a lightweight bout between Raymond Muratalla (14-0, 12 KO) and Jair Valtierra (16-1, 8 KO), and a heavyweight bout between Richard Torrez Jr (1-0, 1 KO) and Roberto Zavala Jr (2-1-1, 2 KO).
Muratalla-Valtierra is the co-feature with Muratalla replacing Keyshawn Davis due to a Covid issue. Torrez-Zavala is notable with Torrez in his second professional bout since claiming a silver medal at super heavyweight in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Full Card for Arnold Barboza Jr. vs. Danielito Zorrilla
- Main event: Arnold Barboza Jr (26-0, 10 KO) vs. Danielto Zorrilla (16-0, 12 KO), junior welterweights, 10 rounds
- Raymond Muratalla (14-0, 12 KO) vs. Jair Valtierra (16-1, 8 KO), lightweights, 8 rounds
- Richard Torrez Jr (1-0, 1 KO) vs. Roberto Zavala Jr (2-1-1, 2 KO), heavyweights, 6 rounds
- Prelim: Jorge Marron Jr (20-3-1, 7 KO) vs. Adrian Yung (28-7-2, 22 KO), welterweights, 6 rounds
- Prelim: Austin Brooks (6-0, 2 KO) vs. Victor Saravia (1-2, 1 KO), featherweights, 4 rounds
- Prelim: Stephan Shaw (16-0, 12 KO) vs. Bernardo Marquez (14-4-1, 10 KO), heavyweights, 8 rounds
- Prelim: Floyd Diaz (5-0, 1 KO) vs. Pedro Salome (3-0-1, 1 KO), junior featherweights, 6 rounds