UFC Fight Night is back live from Pechanga Arena in San Diego, California on Saturday, August 13. The preliminary card gets started at 4:30 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPN+ with the main card following at 7 p.m. ET. The main event of the evening will be featured by #5 Marlon Vera taking on Dominick Cruz in a bantamweight bout.
Cruz (24-3) is a former two-time bantamweight champion and future UFC Hall of Famer. He returned to the octagon in 2020 after a crazy string of injuries kept him on the shelf for three and a half years. Cruz lost to then-champion Henry Cejudo in his quest to become a three-time champion. Since then Cruz has stayed healthy and gotten decision wins against Casey Kenney and Pedro Munhoz.
Vera (19-7-1) has had a much more active fight schedule over the past few years with mixed results. He fought three times in 2020, losing to Jose Aldo and Song Yadong, but giving Sean O’Malley his first loss, by knockout, at UFC 252. Vera has been on a three-fight win streak since with the most recent win coming in an exciting five-round clash with Rob Font. The success had vaulted Vera into the top five of the bantamweight division.
Vera stunned Font with a vicious knee #UFCVegas53 pic.twitter.com/TFANDwJz0s— ESPN MMA (@espnmma) May 1, 2022
Below is a rundown of betting odds for each fight at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UFC Fight Night main card, 7 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+
- Main event: #5 Marlon Vera (-240) vs. #8 Dominick Cruz (+200), bantamweight
- Nate Landwehr (+235) vs. David Onama (-280), featherweight
- Yazmin Jauregui (-210) vs. Iasmin Lucindo (+180), women’s strawweight
- Devin Clark (+125) vs. Azamat Murzakanov (-145), light heavyweight
- Priscila Cachoeira (+175) vs. Ariane Lipsky (-205)
- Bruno Silva (-285) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (+240), middleweight
Preliminary card, 4 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+
- Angela Hill (+245) vs. Lupita Godinez (-295), catchweight
- Martin Buday (-260) vs. Lukasz Brzeski (+220), heavyweight
- Cynthia Calvillo (-165) vs. Nina Nunes (+140), women’s flyweight
- Gabriel Benitez (-340) vs. Charlie Ontiveros (+280), lightweight
- Ode’ Osbourne (-245) vs. Tyson Nam (+205), flyweight
- Youssef Zalal (-125) vs. Da’mon Blackshear (+105), bantamweight
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL/IN/MI/NJ/PA/WV/WY), 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org/chat (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-877-770-STOP (7867) (LA), 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY), visit OPGR.org (OR), call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN), ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 (ONT), or 1-888-532-3500 (VA). 21+ (18+ NH/WY; 19+ ONT). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/LA/MI/NH/NJ/NY/ONT/OR/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions. DraftKings operates pursuant to an Operating Agreement with iGaming Ontario. Please play responsibly.