The sport of boxing is looking to regain the mystic it had several decades ago. It’s attempting to do so with the likes of the up-and-comer Devin Haney (29-0, 15 KO). The lightweight fighter will take on Vasiliy Lomachenko (17-2, 11 KO). The fight will take place on Saturday, May 20, live from the MGM Grand Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. A win here for Haney could get him a possible matchup against Shakur Stevenson or the current top-dog in the lightweight division in Gervonta “Tank” Davis.
This will be the 30th bout in Haney’s professional career, so let’s take a look back at some of his most recent fights.
Devin Haney fight history
Here are Devin Haney’s last 10 fights, consecutively:
- Oct, 16, 2022: W-UD, Def. George Kambosos Jr.
- June 05, 2022: W- UD, Def. George Kambosos Jr.
- Dec, 04, 2021: W-UD, Def. Joseph Diaz
- May, 29, 2021: W- UD, Def. Jorge Linares
- Nov. 11, 2020: W-UD, Def. Yuriorkis Gamboa
- Nov, 09, 2019: W- UD, Def Alfredo Santiago
- Sept, 13, 2019 W-RTD, Def. Zaur Abdullaev (round 4)
- May, 25, 2019: W-KO, Def. Antonio Moran (round 7)
- Jan, 11 2019: W- UD-Def. Xolisani Ndongeni
- Sept, 8, 2018: W-UD, Juan Carlos Burgos
At Draftkings Sportsbook, Devin Haney is the current betting favorite at -265, while Vasiliy Lomachenko is the +205 underdog. The round total is at 10.5 (-600/ +375).