It’s that time again.
Roland-Garros has arrived, which means it’s time for tennis fanatics worldwide to camp out in front of their televisions over the next couple weeks. Unfortunately, the beloved king of clay will not take the court this year, as injuries have forced Rafael Nadal to withdraw.
I appeared on The Sweat to break down the futures markets on DraftKings Sportsbook for the men’s and women’s tournaments. Find my picks below.
DraftKings users can get in on the action by betting on DraftKings Sportsbook or by downloading the DK Sportsbook app.
Carlos Alcaraz (+160)
Daniil Medvedev (+1000)
- Alcaraz is 20-2 on clay in 2023, compared to just 5-3 for Djokovic
- Alcaraz is 1-0 vs. Djokovic in career H2H matches, and that victory was on clay
- Best clay season of Medvedev’s career, boasting a 10-2 record and Italian Open title
Place your bets at DraftKings Sportsbook or by downloading the DK Sportsbook app.
Elena Rybakina (+650)
Aryna Sabalenka (+650)
- Value simply isn’t with Swiatek at minus-money to win seven straight matches
- Sabalenka beat Swiatek in Madrid on clay earlier this month
- Rybakina is 3-1 vs. Swiatek in career H2H matches
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.