The Baseball Is Dead Podcast gives their top Same Game Parlay Extra (SGPx) pick on DraftKings Sportsbook for today’s MLB betting card.
Watch more episodes of Baseball Is Dead by subscribing to the DraftKings YouTube Channel!
Top Same Game Parlay Extra (SGPx) Bet:
ARI Diamondbacks -1.5 (vs. MIA)
SEA Mariners to Win (vs. TEX)
Esteury Ruiz to Steal a Base
Brent Rooker to Get a Hit
SGPx odds: +916
Place this Same Game Parlay Extra (SGPx) bet at DraftKings Sportsbook or by downloading the DraftKings Sportsbook app!
The BID parlay is here! Every Monday each co-host of the podcast will be picking one leg to make up the BID parlay. Ride with us on the @DKSportsbook app! pic.twitter.com/D5hMfEtTu4— Baseball Is Dead (@baseballisdead_) May 8, 2023
To build an SGPx:
- Log into DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Locate the first event you’d like to add to your SGPx.
- Toggle On for Same Game Parlay.
- Make your SGP picks for the first event. Important: Don’t place your bet until you’re done adding to your SGPx.
- Repeat this process on each bet or SGP you’d like to add to your SGPx. Note: If adding another SGP to the SGPx, toggle SGP on. If adding only one leg from a game, you’ll need to add it from the non-SGP offering.
- Tap Bet Slip to review each bet you’ve added to your slip.
- In the Parlay section of your bet slip, Enter Wager Amount. Your Parlay Odds will be available next to the SGPx  Pick Parlay line of your bet slip.
- Tap Place Bet $ to place your SGPx bet.
Place your Same Game Parlay (SGP) bets at DraftKings Sportsbook or by downloading the DraftKings Sportsbook app.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
DraftKings promoters may sometimes play on personal accounts in the games that advice is offered on. Personal views on the games and strategies above do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and do not constitute a representation that any particular strategy will guarantee success. All customers should use their own skills and judgment in building lineups. DraftKings promoters may also deploy different players and strategies than what is recommended above. DraftKings promoters do not have access to any non-public information.