Key Injuries to Monitor
- Joel Embiid (illness) — OUT
- Terry Rozier (ankle) — OUT
- Fred VanVleet (back) — OUT
- Otto Porter Jr. (personal reasons) — OUT
- Seth Curry (ankle) — OUT
- Ben Simmons (knee) — OUT
- Aaron Nesmith (foot) — OUT
- T.J. McConnell (knee) — Available
- Ja Morant (illness) — Questionable
- Desmond Bane (ankle) — Questionable
- Walker Kessler (illness) — OUT
- Jalen Duren (ankle) — OUT
Los Angeles Clippers
- Kawhi Leonard (injury management) — OUT
- John Wall (injury management) — OUT
- Jae’Sean Tate (ankle) — OUT
Second night of back-to-back
- Detroit Pistons — No notable rest situations
- Houston Rockets — No notable rest situations
- Los Angeles Clippers — Kawhi Leonard and John Wall are resting. Marcus Morris Sr. and Terance Mann will see expanded roles as a result.
- Washington Wizards — No notable rest situations
Favorite Pick Against the Spread
76ers (-5) at Wizards
Favorite Player Prop
Tyrese Haliburton Over 34.5 Points, Rebounds & Assists
Haliburton has hit this number in six of his seven games this season, so we’re riding the hot hand until his production drops off or the total increases.
The fourth-year star has seen significant jumps in points and usage this year, while also being one of only two players to average double-digit assists. Tonight, he draws the Nets, who are abysmal defensively against guards. I expect another big game from Haliburton on Monday.
Favorite Value Plays
Hawks C Clint Capela ($5,000) at Raptors & Clippers PF Marcus Morris Sr. ($4,900) vs. Rockets
Bucks PF/C Giannis Antetokounmpo ($12,500) vs. Pistons
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.