The 2020 NFL Draft is a long ways off, with the NFL and college football regular seasons chugging along. We know who most of the really bad teams are in the NFL, but we know that plenty will change over the rest of the season.
The Miami Dolphins opened the season as the heavy favorite to secure the top pick, and their moves in recent months have only furthered that. However, Week 9 saw them actually win a game, beating the New York Jets 26-18. There’s a long way to go, particularly with the Dolphins set to host the winless Cincinnati Bengals in Week 16.
In the meantime, the race is fast and furious for that top pick. We’ll be tracking the weekly odds, schedule and standings. And of course, it could prove key to keep track of strength of schedule given how many teams could be looking at no more than one or two wins on their regular season schedule.
Here are the top 12 picks, including all winless, one-win, two-win, and three-win teams. Check back the rest of the season as we keep you up to date on the race for the No. 1 pick and maybe Tua Tagovailoa!
- Cincinnati Bengals: 0-8, .539
- Washington: 1-8, .542
- New York Jets: 1-7, .473
- Miami Dolphins: 1-7, .481
- Atlanta Falcons: 1-7, .604
- New York Giants: 2-6, .459
- Cleveland Browns: 2-6, .496
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 2-6, .556
- Denver Broncos: 3-6, .544
- Chicago Bears (owned by Oakland Raiders): 3-5, .544
- Arizona Cardinals: 3-5-1, .554
- Detroit Lions: 3-4-1, .485