NFL training camp is under way and that means news will start flowing from each team. How that news will be distributed in the time of Covid-19 restrictions is still to be seen, but news will get out one way or the other. We’ll take that news and give you our fantasy and betting analysis. And that news and analysis, including roster moves, injuries, all the way to hype videos, will be disseminated right here, on this very page for the Tennessee Titans.
The Titans lost Jack Conklin on the offensive line this offseason, but will have most of their key pieces back in 2020. Ryan Tannehill, Derrick Henry, and A.J. Brown will generate most of the fantasy points. How will Tennessee stack up this year?
High fantasy/betting impact
* Activated WR Corey Davis from the PUP list — August 17
Davis hasn’t lived up to expectations, but he is still a quality starter and a big part of the Titans offense. It’s good to see him cleared quickly.
* Placed OLB Vic Beasley on the NFI list — August 11
The reason for Beasley going on the NFI list is still unknown, but there’s no doubt he’s had an odd start with his new team.
* Activated Vic Beasley from reserve/did not report list — August 7
* Activated Jayon Brown from PUP list — August 5
These are two key cogs to the Titans defense, and while both were expected in camp, this is still good news. The Titans defense ranked No. 16 overall at Football Outsiders — 21st against the pass and 9th against the run. Beasley will be leaned on as an edge presence.
* Agreed to multi-year extension with Derrick Henry — July 15
Henry was the most productive fantasy player on the Titans last year, and there hasn’t been any significant news since he and Tannehill re-signed. Tennessee will have run-powered offense, and Henry should be one of the more productive running backs around despite his inability to contribute as a pass catcher.
Low fantasy/betting impact
* Signed DB Doug Middleton — September 2
* Signed RB Jeremy McNichols and LB Will Compton — August 26
* Signed S Walt Aikens — August 24
* Signed QB Trevor Siemian, TE Geoff Swaim, RB Marcus Marshall and WR Krishawn Hogan. — August 19
* Agreed to terms with OLB Jamal Davis — August 16
* Signed OLB Wyatt Ray — August 13
* Signed T Isaiah Wilson to a rookie contract.
* Re-signed Zac Kerin — August 3
Josh Smith, LB — August 10 — Waived August 22
Isaiah Wilson, OL — July 28 — Activated August 3
Jack Crawford, DT — August 7 — Activated August 20
OLB Reggie Gilbert — August 12
WR Corey Davis — July 28 — Activate August 17
Players who have opted out
Anthony McKinney, OL — Source
Full list of roster cuts
G Avery Gennesy
OLB Josh Smith
QB Cole McDonald,
RB Daylin Dawkins
WR Kyle Williams
TE Parker Hesse
Waived OLB Reggie Gilbert
LB Jordan Williams
DE Amani Bledsoe
LB Nigel Harris
TE Cole Herdman
WR Trevion Thompson
OL Zac Kerin
RB Shaun Wilson