Pat Mayo and Jake Ciely debate Mayo’s 2020 Week 7 Fantasy Football rankings, starts, sits, sleepers and Busts at each position. Plus, the guys discuss the Fantasy Football impact of Tua Tagovailoa being named Starting QB for the Miami Dolphins coming out of their bye week.
Set your DraftKings fantasy football lineups here: NFL $3.75M Fantasy Football Millionaire [$1M to 1st + ToC Entry]
Fantasy Football 2020 Week 7 QB Rankings
Last Updated: October 25
Likely In: Sam Darnold (shoulder), Baker Mayfield (ribs)
Bye Weeks: MIN, IND, BAL, MIA
- Russell Wilson at Arizona Cardinals
- Kyler Murray vs Seattle Seahawks
- Josh Allen at New York Jets
- Patrick Mahomes at Denver Broncos
- Deshaun Watson vs Green Bay Packers
- Matt Ryan vs Detroit Lions
- Tom Brady at Las Vegas Raiders
- Matthew Stafford at Atlanta Falcons
- Aaron Rodgers at Houston Texans
- Justin Herbert vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- Teddy Bridgewater at New Orleans Saints
- Gardner Minshew at Los Angeles Chargers
- Ryan Tannehill vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Ben Roethlisberger at Tennessee Titans
- Joe Burrow vs Cleveland Browns
- Cam Newton vs San Francisco 49ers
- Andy Dalton at Washington Football Team
- Drew Brees vs Carolina Panthers
- Kyle Allen vs Dallas Cowboys
- Baker Mayfield at Cincinnati Bengals
- Jimmy Garoppolo at New England Patriots
- Drew Lock vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Jared Goff vs Chicago Bears
- Derek Carr vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Sam Darnold vs Buffalo Bills
- Nick Foles at Los Angeles Rams
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Pat Mayo is an award-winning video host and producer of long and short-form content, and the host of The Pat Mayo Experience daily talk show. (Subscribe for video or audio). Mayo (@ThePME) won the 2020 Fantasy Sports Writing Association Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year and Golf Writer of the Year awards, along with the Fantasy Sports Trade Association Best Sports Betting Analyst award, and was a finalist for four FSWA Awards in 2020 (Best Podcast, Best Video, Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year, Golf Writer of the Year). His 21 FSWA nominations lead all writers this decade and are third-most all-time. Mayo has been recognized across multiple sports (Football, Baseball & Golf), mediums (Video, Writing & Podcasting), genre (Humor), and game formats (Daily Fantasy and Traditions Season Long). Beyond sports, Mayo covers everything from entertainment to pop culture to politics. If you have a fantasy question, general inquiry or snarky comment, ship it to Mayo at ThePatMayoExperience@gmail.com and the best will be addressed on the show.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is ThePME) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+ (18+ NH). NJ/PA/WV/IN/NH/IA/CO/IL only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.