Pat Mayo and Jake Ciely debate Mayo’s 2020 Week 5 Fantasy Football rankings, starts, sits, sleepers and Busts at each position.
Fantasy Football 2020 Week 5 QB Rankings
Last Updated: October 11
Likely In: Lamar Jackson (knee), Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle), Kyle Allen
Likely Out: Dwayne Haskins
Out: Sam Darnold (shoulder)
SCHEDULE UPDATE: NE/DEN has been taken off of Week 5 and moved to Week 6. Get all Patriots and Broncos out of your lineup. TEN/BUF has been moved to Tuesday night but a positive test occurred Sunday morning for the Titans. Without official word, treat that game as it is in doubt and switch to equal or even lesser options if you’re deciding between Bills and Titans players. They’ve been devalued in the rankings because of this.
Bye Week: Packers, Lions, Broncos, Patriots
- Russell Wilson vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Dak Prescott vs. New York Giants
- Kyler Murray at New York Jets
- Patrick Mahomes vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Lamar Jackson vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Deshaun Watson vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Daniel Jones at Dallas Cowboys
- Kirk Cousins at Seattle Seahawks
- Teddy Bridgewater at Atlanta Falcons
- Justin Herbert at New Orleans Saints
- Joe Burrow at Baltimore Ravens
- Gardner Minshew at Houston Texans
- Matt Ryan vs. Carolina Panthers
- Ben Roethlisberger vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Josh Allen at Tennessee Titans
- Derek Carr at Kansas City Chiefs
- Jimmy Garoppolo vs. Miami Dolphins
- Drew Brees vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick at San Francisco 49ers
- Jared Goff at Washington Football Team
- Philip Rivers at Cleveland Browns
- Baker Mayfield vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Ryan Tannehill vs. Buffalo Bills
- Carson Wentz at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Joe Flacco vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Kyle Allen vs. Los Angeles Rams
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Pat Mayo is an award-winning video host and producer of long and short-form content, and the host of The Pat Mayo Experience daily talk show. (Subscribe for video or audio). Mayo (@ThePME) won the 2020 Fantasy Sports Writing Association Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year and Golf Writer of the Year awards, along with the Fantasy Sports Trade Association Best Sports Betting Analyst award, and was a finalist for four FSWA Awards in 2020 (Best Podcast, Best Video, Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year, Golf Writer of the Year). His 21 FSWA nominations lead all writers this decade and are third-most all-time. Mayo has been recognized across multiple sports (Football, Baseball & Golf), mediums (Video, Writing & Podcasting), genre (Humor), and game formats (Daily Fantasy and Traditions Season Long). Beyond sports, Mayo covers everything from entertainment to pop culture to politics. If you have a fantasy question, general inquiry or snarky comment, ship it to Mayo at ThePatMayoExperience@gmail.com and the best will be addressed on the show.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is ThePME) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+ (18+ NH). NJ/PA/WV/IN/NH/IA/CO/IL only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.