Pat Mayo and Jake Ciely debate Mayo’s 2020 Week 15 Fantasy Football rankings, starts, sits, sleepers and Busts at each position. Plus, the guys discuss the Fantasy Football impact of of all the different RB injury situations in Week 15.
Set your DraftKings fantasy football Millionaire lineups here: NFL $3M Fantasy Football Millionaire[$1M to 1st]
Fantasy Football 2020 Week 15 QB Rankings
Last Updated: December 20
Likely In: Matthew Stafford (ribs), Drew Brees (ribs)
Out: Alex Smith (calf), Brandon Allen (knee), Daniel Jones (leg)
Play in the RAKE FREE PME DraftKings Listener’s League (Get Link Here)
- Patrick Mahomes at New Orleans Saints
- Lamar Jackson vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- Tom Brady at Atlanta Falcons
- Kyler Murray vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Russell Wilson at Washington Football Team
- Jalen Hurts at Arizona Cardinals
- Ryan Tannehill vs Detroit Lions
- Deshaun Watson at Indianapolis Colts
- Drew Brees vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Ben Roethlisberger at Cincinnati Bengals
- Jared Goff vs New York Jets
- Kirk Cousins vs Chicago Bears
- Philip Rivers vs Houston Texans
- Matthew Stafford at Tennessee Titans
- Baker Mayfield at New York Giants
- Mitchell Trubisky at Minnesota Vikings
- Matt Ryan vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Nick Mullens at Dallas Cowboys
- Gardner Minshew at Baltimore Ravens
- Cam Newton at Miami Dolphins
- Dwayne Haskins at Dallas Cowboys
- Tua Tagovailoa vs New England Patriots
- Andy Dalton vs San Francisco 49ers
- Colt McCoy vs Cleveland Browns
- Sam Darnold at Los Angeles Rams
- Ryan FInley vs Pittsburgh Steelers
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Pat Mayo is an award-winning video host and producer of long and short-form content, and the host of The Pat Mayo Experience daily talk show. (Subscribe for video or audio). Mayo (@ThePME) won the 2020 Fantasy Sports Writing Association Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year and Golf Writer of the Year awards, along with the Fantasy Sports Trade Association Best Sports Betting Analyst award, and was a finalist for four FSWA Awards in 2020 (Best Podcast, Best Video, Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year, Golf Writer of the Year). His 21 FSWA nominations lead all writers this decade and are third-most all-time. Mayo has been recognized across multiple sports (Football, Baseball & Golf), mediums (Video, Writing & Podcasting), genre (Humor), and game formats (Daily Fantasy and Traditions Season Long). Beyond sports, Mayo covers everything from entertainment to pop culture to politics. If you have a fantasy question, general inquiry or snarky comment, ship it to Mayo at ThePatMayoExperience@gmail.com and the best will be addressed on the show.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is ThePME) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA) or TN REDLINE: 800-889-9789. 21+ (18+ NH). NJ/PA/WV/NH/IN/NH/IA/CO/IL/TN only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.