Pat Mayo and Jake Ciely debate Mayo’s 2020 Week 16 Fantasy Football rankings, starts, sits, sleepers and Busts at each position. Plus, the guys discuss the Fantasy Football impact of of all the different RB injury situations in Week 16.
Fantasy Football 2020 Week 16 QB Rankings
Last Updated: December 27
Likely In: Daniel Jones (leg), Brandon Allen (knee)
Likely Out: Alex Smith (calf)
Play in RAKE FREE Week 16 PME DraftKings Contest (Get Link Here)
- Patrick Mahomes vs Atlanta Falcons
- Aaron Rodgers vs Tennessee Titans
- Jalen Hurts at Dallas Cowboys
- Justin Herbert vs Denver Broncos
- Josh Allen at New England Patriots
- Deshaun Watson vs Cincinnati Bengals
- Lamar Jackson vs New York Giants
- Ryan Tannehill at Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson vs Los Angeles Rams
- Matt Ryan at Kansas City Chiefs
- Mitchell Trubisky at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Baker Mayfield at New York Jets
- Jared Goff at Seattle Seahawks
- Teddy Bridgewater at Washington Football Team
- Drew Lock at Los Angeles Chargers
- Ben Roethlisberger vs Indianapolis Colts
- Cam Newton vs Buffalo Bills
- Dwayne Haskins vs Carolina Panthers
- Daniel Jones at Baltimore Ravens
- Sam Darnold vs Cleveland Browns
- Mike Glennon vs Chicago Bears
- Andy Dalton vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Philip Rivers at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Brandon Allen at Houston Texans
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Pat Mayo is an award-winning video host and producer of long and short-form content, and the host of The Pat Mayo Experience daily talk show. (Subscribe for video or audio). Mayo (@ThePME) won the 2020 Fantasy Sports Writing Association Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year and Golf Writer of the Year awards, along with the Fantasy Sports Trade Association Best Sports Betting Analyst award, and was a finalist for four FSWA Awards in 2020 (Best Podcast, Best Video, Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year, Golf Writer of the Year). His 21 FSWA nominations lead all writers this decade and are third-most all-time. Mayo has been recognized across multiple sports (Football, Baseball & Golf), mediums (Video, Writing & Podcasting), genre (Humor), and game formats (Daily Fantasy and Traditions Season Long). Beyond sports, Mayo covers everything from entertainment to pop culture to politics. If you have a fantasy question, general inquiry or snarky comment, ship it to Mayo at ThePatMayoExperience@gmail.com and the best will be addressed on the show.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is ThePME) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA) or TN REDLINE: 800-889-9789. 21+ (18+ NH). NJ/PA/WV/NH/IN/NH/IA/CO/IL/TN only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.