Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the LG Twins and the Lotte Giants, which begins on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
LG Twins vs. Lotte Giants
Wednesday July 15th, 2020 - 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Sajik, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
With Tyler Wilson’s ($7,000) salary dropping significantly since his last outing, it seems like a good time to consider the RHP viable on Wednesday. Truth be told, it’s almost an ideal matchup for the import. Wilson has been a completely different pitcher when getting to face RHBs in 2020, as evidenced by a 20.3% strikeout rate and paltry .631 opponent OPS within the split. The Giants might be the most right-handed lineup in the KBO, so that bodes well.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: Lotte Giants (-129) | LG Twins (+100)
- Total Runs: O 9.5 (-103) | U 9.5 (-124)
- Run Line: Lotte Giants +1.5 (-215) | LG Twins -1.5 (+163)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Lotte Giants: O 4.5 (-115) | U 4.5 (-114)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by LG Twins: O 4.5 (-109) | U 4.5 (-120)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: LG Twins +1.5 (-385) | Lotte Giants -1.5 (+255)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: LG Twins +1.5 (-265) | Lotte Giants -1.5 (+185)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-148) | U 2.5 (+114)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (+114) | U 5.5 (-143)
- The LG Twins are 30-28-1 on the season.
- The Lotte Giants are 28-29-0 on the season.
- The LG Twins last three games they have Lost 12-2, Tied 6-6, and Lost 5-0.
- The Lotte Giants last three games they have Lost 10-5, Won 5-4, and Won 5-0.
- The LG Twins lost to the Lotte Giants 5-0 yesterday. The Twins are 1-3-1 in their last 5 games.
- The Lotte Giants defeated the LG Twins 5-0 yesterday. The Giants jumped out to an early 2-0 and never looked back. The Giants are 4-1 in their last 5 games.
- The LG Twins are 2-8 against the Lotte Giants this year.
- The Lotte Giants are 8-2 against the LG Twins this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.