Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the LG Twins and the Lotte Giants, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
LG Twins vs. Lotte Giants
Thursday July 16th, 2020. 5:30am ET.
Venue: Sajik, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
The Twins have moved Chan Heon Jung ($8,300) in and out of their rotation this season, but he’s pitched well when he has been with the team. He enters this start with a 2.62 ERA and a 1.08 WHIP. He has also recorded at least six strikeouts in four of his last five outings. Not only could the Twins receive a strong starting effort in this contest, but they might be able to score runs in bunches with Won Sam Jang ($5,300) on the mound for the Giants. His three outings this season have largely been ugly, leaving him with a 7.20 ERA and a 1.60 WHIP.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: LG Twins (-157) | Lotte Giants (+123)
Total Runs: O 10.5 (-122) | U 10.5 (-105)
Run Line: Lotte Giants +1.5 (-129) | LG Twins -1.5 (+102)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Lotte Giants: O 4.5 (-118) | U 4.5 (-110)
Team Totals – Total Runs by LG Twins: O 5.5 (-124) | U 5.5 (-106)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: Lotte Giants +1.5 (-305) | LG Twins -1.5 (+210)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Lotte Giants +1.5 (-210) | LG Twins -1.5 (+155)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+102) | U 3.5 (-134)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-122) | U 5.5 (-104)
- The LG Twins are 31-28-1 on the season.
- The Lotte Giants are 28-30-0 on the season.
- The LG Twins last three games they have Tied 6-6, Lost 5-0, and Won 9-3.
- The Lotte Giants last three games they have Won 5-4, Won 5-0, and Lost 9-3.
- The LG Twins defeated the Lotte Giants 9-3 yesterday. The Twins scored 6 runs in the 5th inning to pull away from the Giants. The Twins are 1-3-1 in their last 5 games.
- The Lotte Giants lost to the LG Twins 9-3 yesterday. The Giants are 3-2 in their last 5 games.
- The LG Twins are 3-8 against the Lotte Giants this year.
- The Lotte Giants are 8-3 against the LG Twins this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.