Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the SK Wyverns and the Doosan Bears, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
SK Wyverns vs. Doosan Bears
Thursday July 16th, 2020 — 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Jamsil, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
As a massive favorite on Thursday, the Bears are sending former Mets prospect Chris Flexen ($8,900) to the mound. Despite struggling with his control at times, the KBO results for Flexen have mostly been positive and he’s allowed three or less runs in 10 of his 11 starts. Due to the power of the Bears’ offense, this is usually enough to get Doosan a win. Given who is starting for the Wyverns, Flexen should be able to come away with a W if he delivers his normal performance. Seung Geon Baek ($5,000) is on the bump for the Wyverns and he has a 7.00 ERA to go go along with a 2.33 WHIP. This game could get out of hand quickly.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: Doosan Bears (-420) | SK Wyverns (+295)
Total Runs: O 10 (-118) | U 10 (-108)
Run Line: Doosan Bears -1.5 (-200) | SK Wyverns +1.5 (+155)
Team Totals – Total Runs by SK Wyverns: O 3.5 (+104) | U 3.5 (-136)
Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 6.5 (-107) | U 6.5 (-122)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-167) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+123)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: Doosan Bears -1.5 (-137) | SK Wyverns +1.5 (+102)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+104) | U 3.5 (-136)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-121) | U 5.5 (-105)
- The Doosan Bears are 35-25-0 on the season.
- The SK Wyverns are 19-42-0 on the season.
- The Doosan Bears last three games they have Lost 5-4, Lost 12-7, and Won 7-2.
- The SK Wyverns last three games they have Lost 4-2, Won 12-7, and Lost 7-2.
- The Doosan Bears defeated the SK Wyverns 7-2 yesterday. The Bears scored 3 runs in the 5th inning to pull away from the Wyverns. The Bears are 3-2 in their last 5 games.
- The SK Wyverns lost to the Doosan Bears 7-2 yesterday. The Wyverns are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- The Doosan Bears are 5-3 against the SK Wyverns this year.
- The SK Wyverns are 3-5 against the Doosan Bears this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.