Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the LG Twins and the Doosan Bears, which begins on Tuesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
LG Twins vs. Doosan Bears
Tuesday July 7th, 2020 - 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Jamsil, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
Despite being the second-most expensive pitcher on the slate, Woo Chan Cha ($8,400) has had his struggles in 2020. Not only has the left-hander surrendered 1.38 opponent home runs per nine, but Cha’s also allowed 14 earned runs across his past 12 innings of work. This seems like an invitation to play all the usual suspects in Doosan’s lineup; however, make sure to take note of possible value options like Se Hyuk Park ($3,800) and Jae Ho Kim ($3,200).
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
- Moneyline: Doosan Bears (-139) | LG Twins (+110)
- Total Runs: O 10.5 (-120) | U 10.5 (-107)
- Run Line: LG Twins +1.5 (-186) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+145)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by LG Twins: O 4.5 (-141) | U 4.5 (+108)
- Team Totals – Total Runs by Doosan Bears: O 5.5 (+100) | U 5.5 (-132)
- Run Lines – First 3 Innings: LG Twins +1.5 (-335) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+225)
- Run Lines – First 5 Innings: LG Twins +1.5 (-230) | Doosan Bears -1.5 (+165)
- Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+102) | U 3.5 (-132)
- Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-125) | U 5.5 (+100)
- The Doosan Bears are 31-22-0 on the season.
- The LG Twins are 29-24-0 on the season.
- The Doosan Bears last three games they have Won 2-1, Lost 6-2, and Won 7-4.
- The LG Twins last three games they have Lost 9-7, Lost 7-6, and Won 7-3.
- The Doosan Bears defeated the Hanwha Eagles 7-4 on Sunday. The Bears are 3-2 in their last 5 games. The Bears are currently in 3rd place in the KBO.
- The LG Twins defeated the Samsung Lions 7-3 on Sunday. The Twins are 1-4 in their last 5 games. The Twins are currently in 4th place in the KBO.
- The Doosan Bears are 5-1 against the LG Twins this year.
- The LG Twins are 1-5 against the Doosan Bears this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.