Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball game between the KT Wiz and the KIA Tigers, which begins on Thursday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
KT Wiz Suwon vs. KIA Tigers
Thursday July 9th, 2020 — 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Gwangju, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
The Tigers will send Drew Gagnon ($8,100) to the hill for this matchup, who has a 3.77 ERA and a 1.22 WHIP through 10 starts. He’s also been a reliable source of strikeouts, recording 57 of them across 57 1/3 innings. The last time he faced the Wiz, he recorded eight strikeouts across seven scoreless innings. Trying to keep pace with him will be Byung Wook Jo ($4,800), who has spent time as both a starter and a reliever this season. Unlike Gagnon, he’s had a difficult time missing bats, recording just four strikeouts across 17 2/3 innings.
All odds provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and all odds subject to change.
Moneyline: KIA Tigers (-150) | KT Wiz Suwon (+117)
Total Runs: O 9 (-117) | U 9 (-109)
Run Line: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-175) | KIA Tigers -1.5 (+135)
Team Totals – Total Runs by KT Wiz Suwon: O 4.5 (+115) | U 4.5 (-150)
Team Totals – Total Runs by KIA Tigers: O 4.5 (-124) | U 4.5 (-106)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-335) | KIA Tigers -1.5 (+230)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: KT Wiz Suwon +1.5 (-220) | KIA Tigers -1.5 (+160)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 2.5 (-136) | U 2.5 (+104)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 4.5 (-137) | U 4.5 (+108)
- The KIA Tigers are 27-25-0 on the season.
- The KT Wiz Suwon are 27-28-0 on the season.
- The KIA Tigers last three games they have Lost 7-6, Lost 8-2, and Lost 7-4.
- The KT Wiz Suwon last three games they have Won 10-5, Won 8-2, and Won 7-4.
- The KIA Tigers lost to the KT Wiz Suwon 7-4 yesterday. The Tigers are 1-4 in their last 5 games.
- The KT Wiz Suwon defeated the KIA Tigers 7-4 yesterday. The KT Wiz are 4-1 in their last 5 games. The KT Wiz will go for the sweep of Tigers in game 3 of the series.
- The KIA Tigers are 3-5 against the KT Wiz this year.
- The KT Wiz are 5-3 against the KIA Tigers this year.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN) or 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO). NH/NJ/WV/IN/PA/CO only. 21+ (18+ NH). Eligibility Restrictions Apply. See website for details.