Pat Mayo and Jake Ciely debate Mayo’s 2020 Week 3 Fantasy Football rankings, starts, sits, sleepers and Busts at each position.
Fantasy Football 2020 Week 3 QB Rankings
Last Updated: September 26
Out: Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle), Drew Lock (shoulder), Tyrod Taylor (chest)
- Lamar Jackson vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Russell Wilson vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Patrick Mahomes at Baltimore Ravens
- Dak Prescott at Seattle Seahawks
- Kyler Murray vs. Detroit Lions
- Josh Allen vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Cam Newton vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Aaron Rodgers at New Orleans Saints
- Matt Ryan vs. Chicago Bears
- Mitchell Trubisky at Atlanta Falcons
- Philip Rivers vs. New York Jets
- Ryan Tannehill at Minnesota Vikings
- Tom Brady at Denver Broncos
- Drew Brees vs. Green Bay Packers
- Deshaun Watson at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Ben Roethlisberger vs. Houston Texans
- Matthew Stafford at Arizona Cardinals
- Nick Mullens at New York Giants
- Daniel Jones vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Carson Wentz vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Joe Burrow at Philadelphia Eagles
- Jeff Driskel vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Baker Mayfield vs. Washington Football Team
- Jared Goff at Buffalo Bills
- Kirk Cousins vs. Tennessee Titans
- Justin Herbert vs. Carolina Panthers
- Teddy Bridgewater at Los Angeles Chargers
- Dwayne Haskins at Cleveland Browns
- Derek Carr at New England Patriots
- Sam Darnold at Indianapolis Colts
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Pat Mayo is an award-winning video host and producer of long and short-form content, and the host of The Pat Mayo Experience daily talk show. (Subscribe for video or audio). Mayo (@ThePME) won the 2020 Fantasy Sports Writing Association Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year and Golf Writer of the Year awards, along with the Fantasy Sports Trade Association Best Sports Betting Analyst award, and was a finalist for four FSWA Awards in 2020 (Best Podcast, Best Video, Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year, Golf Writer of the Year). His 21 FSWA nominations lead all writers this decade and are third-most all-time. Mayo has been recognized across multiple sports (Football, Baseball & Golf), mediums (Video, Writing & Podcasting), genre (Humor), and game formats (Daily Fantasy and Traditions Season Long). Beyond sports, Mayo covers everything from entertainment to pop culture to politics. If you have a fantasy question, general inquiry or snarky comment, ship it to Mayo at ThePatMayoExperience@gmail.com and the best will be addressed on the show.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is ThePME) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+ (18+ NH). NJ/PA/WV/IN/NH/IA/CO/IL only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.