Pat Mayo and Jake Ciely debate Mayo’s 2020 Week 4 Fantasy Football rankings, starts, sits, sleepers and Busts at each position.
Fantasy Football 2020 Week 4 QB Rankings
Last Updated: October 4
Out: Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle), Tyrod Taylor (chest), Cam Newton (COVID19)
EDITOR’S NOTE: Sunday’s Patriots-Chiefs game has been postponed, with the game scheduled to be played Monday night at 7:05 p.m. ET.
- Lamar Jackson at Washington Football Team
- Kyler Murray at Carolina Panthers
- Russell Wilson at Miami Dolphins
- Patrick Mahomes vs. New England Patriots
- Dak Prescott vs. Cleveland Browns
- Josh Allen at Las Vegas Raiders
- Deshaun Watson vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Aaron Rodgers vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Gardner Minshew at Cincinnati Bengals
- Matt Ryan at Green Bay Packers
- Joe Burrow vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Teddy Bridgewater vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Tom Brady vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Matthew Stafford vs. New Orleans Saints
- Nick Mullens vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Baker Mayfield at Dallas Cowboys
- Nick Foles vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Justin Herbert at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Kirk Cousins at Houston Texans
- Carson Wentz at San Francisco 49ers
- Drew Brees at Detroit Lions
- Jared Goff vs. New York Giants
- Daniel Jones at Los Angeles Rams
- Philip Rivers at Chicago Bears
- Derek Carr vs. Buffalo Bills
- Brian Hoyer at Kansas City Chiefs
- Dwayne Haskins vs. Baltimore Ravens
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
Pat Mayo is an award-winning video host and producer of long and short-form content, and the host of The Pat Mayo Experience daily talk show. (Subscribe for video or audio). Mayo (@ThePME) won the 2020 Fantasy Sports Writing Association Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year and Golf Writer of the Year awards, along with the Fantasy Sports Trade Association Best Sports Betting Analyst award, and was a finalist for four FSWA Awards in 2020 (Best Podcast, Best Video, Daily Fantasy Writer of the Year, Golf Writer of the Year). His 21 FSWA nominations lead all writers this decade and are third-most all-time. Mayo has been recognized across multiple sports (Football, Baseball & Golf), mediums (Video, Writing & Podcasting), genre (Humor), and game formats (Daily Fantasy and Traditions Season Long). Beyond sports, Mayo covers everything from entertainment to pop culture to politics. If you have a fantasy question, general inquiry or snarky comment, ship it to Mayo at ThePatMayoExperience@gmail.com and the best will be addressed on the show.
I am a promoter at DraftKings and am also an avid fan and user (my username is ThePME) and may sometimes play on my personal account in the games that I offer advice on. Although I have expressed my personal view on the games and strategies above, they do not necessarily reflect the view(s) of DraftKings and I may also deploy different players and strategies than what I recommend above. I am not an employee of DraftKings and do not have access to any non-public information.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (NH/CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+ (18+ NH). NJ/PA/WV/IN/NH/IA/CO/IL only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.