The NBA is the Wild West right now, given COVID-19 and the league’s health protocols, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t edges to be had. Generally, I’m giving out plays in a best bets article, and while I’ll still be doing so, I think it’s also helpful to share some numbers that help you conduct your own research and make your own plays. Here are some DraftKings Sportsbook betting trends and straight up (SU)/against the spread (ATS) information that you should find helpful for Wednesday’s NBA betting card.
Washington Wizards (14-20, 18-16 ATS) at Memphis Grizzlies (16-16, 17-14-1 ATS)
- The Wizards are 7-10 SU and 10-7 ATS on the road.
- The Wizards are 6-11 to the over on the road.
- The Wizards are 8-3 SU and 9-2 ATS in their past 11.
- The Wizards have won six of their past eight games as underdogs.
- The Grizzlies are 7-11 SU and 8-9-1 ATS at home.
- The Grizzlies are 7-11 to the over at home.
- The Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS in their past five.
- The Grizzlies are 0-6 to the over in their past six.
San Antonio Spurs (18-14, 18-14 ATS) at Dallas Mavericks (18-16, 15-19 ATS)
- The Spurs are 9-4 SU and ATS on the road.
- The Spurs are 7-6 to the over on the road.
- The Spurs are an NBA-worst 10-22 1Q ATS.
- The Spurs are an NBA-best 12-1 1H ATS on the road.
- The Spurs are 8-2 1H ATS in their past 10.
- The Mavericks are 9-8 SU and 6-11 ATS at home.
- The Mavericks are 9-8 to the over at home.
- The Mavericks are 7-1 SU in their past eight at home.
- The Mavericks are 1-5 to the over in their past six.
Put your knowledge to the test. Sign up for DraftKings and experience the game inside the game.
All views expressed are my own. I am an employee of DraftKings and am ineligible to play in public DFS or DKSB contests.
21+ (18+ NH). CO/IL/IN/IA/NH/NJ/PA/TN/VA/WV/MI only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.