Wagering on the Draft is not available in PA, IA, NY, VA, and CT.
Here’s a look at the teams picking in the Top 10 of the 2022 NFL Draft along with their regular season win totals for next season:
DraftKings Sportsbook users can now bet on which players will be selected with picks 1-5 overall. Let’s use the current odds to analyze who those players might be:
- Jacksonville Jaguars have the 1st overall pick after finishing last season with the worst record in the NFL at 3-14.
- Aidan Hutchinson (DE - Michigan) is a -280 favorite to be picked 1st overall.
- Travon Walker (DE - Georgia) is +300 to be picked 1st overall.
- Detroit Lions have the 2nd overall pick after finishing last season with a record of 3-13-1.
- Depending on who is available, Hutchinson (+250) or Walker (+250) will be in play for the 2nd overall pick.
- Kayvon Thibodeaux (DE - Oregon) and Ahmad “Sauce” Gardner (CB - Cincinnati) are also in the mix to be picked 2nd overall at +300 and +350 odds, respectively
- Houston Texans have the 3rd overall pick and the lowest win total in the NFL at 4.5 as they begin rebuilding with draft picks acquired from trading Deshaun Watson to the Browns (including the 13th overall pick this year).
- Ikem Ekwonu (OL - North Carolina State) is a +185 favorite to be picked 3rd overall.
- The aforementioned players are also in the mix for the 3rd overall pick, along with Evan Neal (OL - Alabama) at +330 odds.
- Both New York teams will have 2 picks each in the top 10 as a result of previous trades.
- Giants traded down in the 1st round last year with the Chicago Bears (CHI picked Justin Fields).
- Jets traded All-Pro safety Jamal Adams to the Seattle Seahawks in July 2020.
DraftKings Sportsbook users can also bet on the number of players picked at each position in the 1st round of the draft. Here’s a current snapshot of that market:
- Quarterback isn’t as deep as last year when 5 players were selected in the 1st round, including the first 3 overall picks (Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance).
- Malik Willis (Liberty) is a -175 favorite to be the first QB picked.
- Kenny Pickett (Pittsburgh) is +130 to be the first QB off the board.
- Wide Receivers are expected to remain popular in the 1st round of this year’s draft with a position total of 5.5.
- Garrett Wilson (Ohio State) is a +135 favorite to be the first WR picked.
- Drake London (USC) is right behind Wilson at +150 odds to be the first WR selected.
- Offensive Lineman is also expected to be a popular target for teams in the 1st round with a position total of 7.5.
- Ikem Ekwonu (North Carolina State) is a -180 favorite to be the first OL picked.
- Evan Neal (Alabama) is +150 to be the first OL selected.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL/IN/MI/NJ/PA/WV/WY), 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org/chat (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-877-770-STOP (7867) (LA), 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY), visit OPGR.org (OR), call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN), or 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/LA/MI/NH/NJ/NY/OR/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions.