DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a special Amazon TNF Same Game Parlay for tonight’s 49ers-Seahawks game.
The Amazon team has made their Same Game Parlay. It is as follows:
- Christian McCaffrey 75+ Rush Yards
- DK Metcalf 60+ Rec Yards
- Geno Smith 1+ Pass Touchdown
DraftKings Sportsbook Game Preview
Week 15 kicks off with an NFC West showdown as the surging San Francisco 49ers travel to face the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field on Thursday Night Football. Coming off a 35-7 bludgeoning of the Buccaneers, the Niners find themselves in a dream spot. A victory against the Seahawks would clinch the division and alleviate the pressure on star receiver Deebo Samuel after he suffered an ankle sprain during San Francisco’s sixth consecutive win. Brock Purdy was impressive for the 49ers in his first career start, going 16-for-21 for 185 yards and two touchdowns while also managing to score with his legs. For Seattle, it’s getting close to do-or-die time in regards to its playoff hopes. While a loss this week would dash their division chances, the Seahawks are alive for a wild card spot, but will need to correct some poor recent form, having lost three of their last four.
Recent Head-To-Head History
DraftKings Sportsbook Game Stats
- Tyler Lockett has scored a touchdown in each of the Seahawks’ last six games.
- Geno Smith has thrown two or more touchdowns in each of the Seahawks’ last seven games.
- The 49ers have covered the spread in each of their last six games against NFC West opponents.
- Christian McCaffrey has scored two touchdowns in each of his two previous appearances against the Seahawks.
- Geno Smith has recorded 264+ passing yards in each of the Seahawks’ last five games.
- D.K. Metcalf has scored a touchdown in four of the Seahawks’ last five games against NFC opponents.
- Brandon Aiyuk has scored at least one touchdown in four of the 49ers’ last five games against NFC opponents.
- George Kittle has scored at least one touchdown in six of his last eight appearances against NFC West opponents.
- Four of the Seahawks’ last five games have gone OVER the total points line.
- Christian McCaffrey has recorded 58+ receiving yards in six of his last seven December appearances.
- Will Dissly has recorded 24+ receiving yards in each of the Seahawks’ last three games as underdogs.
- Brandon Aiyuk has recorded five or more receptions in six of the 49ers’ last eight games.
Coverage starts at 7 p.m. ET on Prime Video.