UFC 268 gets underway on Saturday from the Madison Square Garden in New York City. However, a day before, we get the official weigh-ins for the event. The official weigh-in is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. ET on Friday, and will air on ESPN2 and via live stream at WatchESPN. The ceremonial weigh-in is scheduled for 5 p.m.
The main event features Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington squaring off for the welterweight title. The co-feature of the night will see Rose Namajunas and Zhang Weili battle for the women’s strawweight title.
There aren’t usually too many surprises at the weigh-in. There will be some fighters that have to cut weight in an unhealthy manner at the last minute, but they usually make weight.
Here’s a look at the full card. We’ll update with weigh-in results Friday afternoon.
UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington main card
- Main event: Kamaru Usman (c) (169) vs. #1 Colby Covington (169.4), for welterweight championship
- Co-main event: Rose Namajunas (c) (115) vs. #1 Zhang Weili (115), for strawweight championship
- #2 Justin Gaethje (155.6) vs. #4 Michael Chandler (155.2), lightweight
- #14 Shane Burgos (145.6) vs. Billy Quarantillo (145.4), featherweight
- #8 Frankie Edgar (135.6) vs. #13 Marlon Vera (135), bantamweight
- Alex Pereira (185.8) vs. Andreas Michailidis (185), middleweight
- Al Iaquinta (155.8) vs. Bobby Green (155.2), lightweight
- Phil Hawes (185.4) vs. Chris Curtis (186), middleweight
- #11 Edmen Shahbazyan (185.4) vs. Nassourdine Imavov (184.6), middleweight
- Ian Garry (169.6) vs. Jordan Williams (170.6), welterweight
Early preliminary card
- Gian Villante (260.6) vs. Chris Barnett (263.8), heavyweight
- Dustin Jacoby (203.4) vs. John Allan (205.0), light heavyweight
- Melsik Baghdasaryan (145.4) vs. Bruno Souza (148.4)*, featherweight
- CJ Vergara (127.4)* vs. Ode’ Osbourne (125.2), flyweight
*Baghdasaryan vs. Souza and Vergara vs. Osbourne will proceed as catchweights with Souza and Vergara forfeiting 20 percent of their purses to their respective opponents.