UFC 266 gets underway Saturday evening at 6 p.m. ET, but a day before, we get the official weigh-ins for the event. The official weigh-in press conference starts at 2:50 p.m. ET and the ceremonial weigh-in is scheduled for 7 p.m. You can view both on the live stream embedded above.
There aren’t usually too many surprises at the weigh-in. There will be some players that have to cut weight in an unhealthy manner at the last minute, but they usually make weight. The biggest question for this card was potentially already resolved. Nick Diaz and Robbie Lawler were scheduled to fight a welterweight bout, but at Diaz’s request it was bumped to middleweight. There should be no issues making weight, but we’ll see on Friday afternoon.
Here’s a look at the full card. We’ll update with weigh-in results Friday afternoon.
- Alexander Volkanovski (144.5) vs. Brian Ortega (144)
- Valentina Shevchenko (124.0) vs. Lauren Murphy (125.0)
- Nick Diaz (185.5) vs. Robbie Lawler (184.0)
- Curtis Blaydes (261) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (257)
- Jessica Andrade (126) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (126)
- Marlon Moraes (135.5) vs. Merab Dvalishvili (135.5)
- Dan Hooker (155.5) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (154.5)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (258) vs. Chris Daukaus (231)
- Roxanne Modafferi (125.5) vs. Taila Santos (125)
Early preliminary card
- Uros Medic (156) vs. Jalin Turner (156)
- Cody Brundage (185.5) vs. Nick Maximov (185.5)
- Matthew Semelsberger (170.5) vs. Martin Sano (170)
- Jonathan Pearce (145.5) vs. Omar Morales (145.5)