UFC Fight Night is set for Saturday, Dec. 3 in Orlando, Florida at the Amway Center. There are a total of 15 bouts on the day between the prelims and main card. The main event of the evening will feature a welterweight bout between Stephen Thompson and Kevin Holland.
The preliminary card starts at 7 p.m. on ESPN and ESPN+. The big show gets started at 10 p.m. on ESPN+ PPV.
Thompson (16-6-1) and Holland (23-8) will headline the evening in what should be an entertaining bout. The latter hasn’t been in the Octogen in about a year, so there could be some rust for him to knock off, as opposed to Holland, who has been in there three times already. Aside from that. There is a heavyweight bout between no. 4 Tai Tuivasa ( 15-4) and No. 5 Sergei Pavlovich (16-1). The latter has been red hot since joining the UFC, he’s 4-1, and a win will help him keep climbing to a title shot. The former is 8-4 since joining the UFC but suffered a loss in his last bout via KO/TKO.
UFC Fight Night: Stephen Thompson vs. Kevin Holland main card, 10 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Main event: #6 Stephen Thompson vs. Kevin Holland, welterweight
- Bryan Barberena vs. #7 Rafael Dos Anjos, welterweight
- #6 Matheus Nicolau vs. #7 Matt Schnell, flyweight
- #4 Tai Tuivasa vs. #5 Sergei Pavlovich, heavyweight
- Eryk Anders vs. Kyle Daukaus, middleweight
Preliminary card, 7 p.m. ET, ESPN & ESPN+
- Niko Price vs. Phil Rowe, welterweight
- #12 Angela Hill vs. #13 Emily Ducote, women’s strawweight
- Clay Guida vs. Scott Holtzman, lightweight
- Michael Johnson vs. Marc Diakiese, lightweight bouts
- Darren Elkins vs. Jonathan Pearce, featherweight
- #13 Tracy Cortez vs. Amanda Ribas, women’s flyweight
- Natan Levy vs. Genaro Valdez, lightweight
- Marcelo Rojo vs. Francis Marshall, featherweight
- Yazmin Jauregui vs. Istela Nunes, women’s strawweight