UFC 274 gets underway Saturday with the early prelims at 5:30 p.m. ET from the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona. However, a day before, we get the official weigh-ins for the event. The ceremonial weigh-in is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Friday, May 6th. You can view both on the live stream embedded above. The main event features Charles Oliveira and Justin Gaethje squaring off for the lightweight title.
This is the first time these fighters will have faced off. Oliveira enters with a 32-8 record and is defending his belt for the second time. He has won 10 fights in a row and the fight has ended early in nine of those matches. Gathje enters with a 23-3 record and is coming off a win. He took on Khabib Nurmagomedov in October of 2020 and lost by submission, but picked up the unanimous decision win over Michael Chandler in November 2021.
There aren’t usually too many surprises at the weigh-in. There will be some fighters that have to cut weight in an unhealthy manner at the last minute, but they usually make weight.
Here’s a look at the full card. We’ll update with weigh-in results Friday afternoon.
- Main event: Charles Oliveira vs. #1 Justin Gaethje, lightweight title fight (only Gaethje can win the belt)
- Rose Namajunas vs. #2 Carla Esparaza, women’s strawweight title fight
- #5 Michael Chandler vs. #7 Tony Ferguson, lightweight
- Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux, light heavyweight
- Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon, lightweight
- Andre Fialho vs. Cameron VanCamp, welterweight
- Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams, welterweight
- #11 Macy Chiasson vs. #15 Norma Dumont, women’s featherweight
- #6 Brandon Royval vs. #9 Matt Schnell, flyweight
- #15 Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima, heavyweight
- Francisco Trinaldo vs. Danny Roberts, welterweight
Early preliminary card
- Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto, women’s flyweight
- Kleydson Rodrigues vs. CJ Vergara, flyweight
- Ariane Carnelossi vs. Loopy Godinez, women’s strawweight
- Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia, bantamweight