UFC 275 gets underway on Saturday night at 10 p.m. ET from the Singapore Indoor Stadium. However, a day before, we get the official weigh-ins for the event, with the ceremonial weigh-in scheduled for 12:00 p.m. EST on Friday. You can view both on the live stream embedded above.
The main event features Glover Teixeira and Jiri Prochazka squaring off for the light heavyweight title. The co-feature of the night will see Valentina Shevchenko and Taila Santos battle for the flyweight title. Prochazka (-195) and Schevchenko (-630) are favored to win their respective bouts on DraftKings Sportsbook.
There aren’t usually too many surprises at the weigh-in. There will be some fighters that have to cut weight in an unhealthy manner at the last minute, but they usually make weight.
Here’s a look at the full card. We’ll update with weigh-in results Friday afternoon.
- Glover Teixeira (C) vs. Jiri Prochazka for the UFC light heavyweight title
- Valentina Shevchenko (C) vs. Taila Santos for the UFC flyweight title
- Zhang Weili vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2; Strawweights
Rogerio Bontorin vs. Manel Kape; Flyweights
- Jack Della Maddalena vs. Ramazan Emeev; Welterweights
- Choi Seung-Woo vs. Joshua Culibao; Featherweights
- Brendan Allen vs. Jacob Malkoun; Middleweights
- Maheshate vs. Steve Garcia; Lightweights
- Andre Fialho vs. Jake Matthews; Welterweights
Early preliminary card
- Kang Kyung-ho vs. Danaa Batgerel; Bantamweights
- Liang Na vs. Silvana Gomez Juarez; Strawweights
- Ramona Pascual vs. Joselyne Edwards; Bantamweights