UFC Fight Night will be held Saturday, July 16 from the UBS Arena in Elmont, New York. The card will feature a main event between top-five featherweights Yair Rodriguez and Brian Ortega. The main card will have seven matches and ABC will handle the broadcasting at 2 p.m. ET. The preliminary card will also have seven matches. ESPN will broadcast that starting at 11 a.m. ET.
One the bouts on the main card will feature top-15 ranked featherweight Shane Burgos (14-3) against Charles Jourdain (13-4-1). Burgos, who is from the Bronx, will have a big hometown crowd behind him as he tries to get his second straight win and maintain his ranking in the featherweight division. An action fighter, Burgos most recent result was a unanimous decision win over Billy Quarantillo in November.
Jourdain is riding a two-fight win streak and adding Burgos’ name to his resume on Saturday would give him four wins in his last five fights. He is coming into this fight on short rest after a first-round submission win over Lando Vannata on April 23.
DraftKings Sportsbook has installed Burgos as a -165 favorite. Jordain is betting at +140. More odds below.
Start time, how to watch
Date: Saturday, July 16
Start time: 2 p.m. ET
Live stream: ABC/ESPN+ | Mobile app: ESPN for iOS, Google Play
Main card, 2 p.m. ET, ABC/ESPN+
- 2 Brian Ortega vs. #3 Yair Rodgriguez, featherweight
- #10 Michelle Waterson vs. #11 Amanda Lemos, Strawweights
- #14 Li Jingliang vs. Muslim Salikhov, Welterweights
- #8 Matt Schnell vs. #12 Su Mudaerji, Flyweights
- #14 Shane Burgos vs. Charles Jourdain, Featherweights
- #3 Lauren Murphy vs. #10 Miesha Tate, Flyweights
Preliminary card, 11 a.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+
- Ricky Simon vs. Jack Shore, Bantamweights
- Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Punahele Soriano, Middleweights
- Bill Algeo vs. Herbert Burns, Featherweights
- #15 Dustin Jacoby vs. Da Un Jung, Light Heavyweights
- Dwight Grant vs. Dustin Stoltzfus, Middleweights
- Philip Rowe vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov, Welterweights
- #14 Jessica Penne vs. Emily Ducote, Strawweights
Burgos To Win By KO/TKO/DQ: +215
Burgos To Win By Submission: +800
Burgos To Win By Decision: +225
Jourdain To Win By KO/TKO/DQ: +500
Jourdain To Win By Submission: +900
Jourdain To Win By Decision: +350
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL/IN/MI/NJ/PA/WV/WY), 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org/chat (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-877-770-STOP (7867) (LA), 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY), visit OPGR.org (OR), call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN), ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 (ONT), or 1-888-532-3500 (VA). 21+ (18+ NH/WY; 19+ ONT). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/LA/MI/NH/NJ/NY/ONT/OR/PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for full terms and conditions. DraftKings operates pursuant to an Operating Agreement with iGaming Ontario. Please play responsibly.